Thursday, April 11, 2013

Scout Night

Hi Everyone,

  I wanted to let everyone know we are going to try to get the pack together on June 29th for the SJ Giants Scout night. They have the boys walk around the warning track, present the colors, get to watch a video on the video board, and get a great breakfast the next morning. This would be perfect for the little ones who never have camped out. Tents are allowed, but no stakes.

  I will be announcing this at the recruitment drive. The cost is 23 dollars. I would like to get group tickets so we can all sit together. Please let us know before the May pack meeting, and I will see about picking up tickets.

 I also want to schedule a couple of other events before our Regatta in August. I also want to introduce the new Tigers to the pack, so they can get familiar with all of us. Hopefully we can introduce the new Tiger leaders by then??!!

 Also, we are looking for adult volunteers for next years committee and pack positions. Please let either Steve or Myself know if you are interested.

Have a good evening and see you all on Monday!

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment