Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Date Changed

Hi Again Everyone!

  I have been really busy, so forth it has been hard to post on here. There has been a date change for our recruitment drive. It changes from April 15th to April 22nd. We need a little more time to pass out our flyers. It still will be the same fum planned, but just on a different date.

  I also wanted to announce that our spring campout is coming real soon. April 26th is the date. If you are interested, please go to our homepage at http://www,pack92.org and go to the Pack news to learn more about it.

  Wished I could join everyone there, but Alex and I have a prior commitment with his Roller Hockey team. I will be with everyone in the Summer Graduation campout as it will be the time to see all our boys graduate to the next level!.

 One last event, is the Webelos 2 bridging out ceremony. We have a date, May 1st. When I can get more information, I will pass it along to everyone. This is a must catch for any of the boys to see what they can accomplish in the future!

  Well, it is almost time for Alex's soccer practice. I will hopefully be able to post next day or two.

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment