Monday, March 11, 2013

Hi Cub Scouts and Parents!

  Welcome to the very first blog for the Cubmaster of Cub Scouts Pack 92. We meet every Monday at Mount Olive Lutheran church in Milpitas, California. I created this blog to communicate more with the leaders and parents of our pack. I also wanted a way to let you provide feedback. In the future, I will also add photos and video to show how much fun the boys have.

 Just a side note that our pack meeting has changed. It is on March 25th. We will be having a raffle throughout the meeting, more details will come later.

 I hope this will help parents and leaders communicate easier. If anyone feels the need to email me, I can be reached at cubmaster@pack92.org.

See Everyone at tonight's den meetings!

Allen Smith
Cubmaster
Pack 92 - Milpitas

No comments:

Post a Comment