Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Monday is coming fast

Hi Everyone,

  Well, Monday is only a few days away. We are having out recruitment drive this Monday at Mt. Olive. We are looking forward to recruiting new tigers, and also new members of the current Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos 1 dens. My goal is to see 60 kids for next scouting year. We currently have 53, so that is 7 new members we need to sign on! We can do it!

 The Spring Campout is the 26th of April. Those who are going I hope you have a great time! I will not be there due to prior commitments.

  The SJ Giants scout night is June 29th! I will be putting out a list to see who is interested in going. I will also speak to see if we can get tickets to group us all together. It will be a ton of fun!

 Well, I got to spend my birthday (This Saturday) in Ripon for a hockey tournament. I want to get the recruitment event planned before I leave Saturday morning. If anyone is willing to volunteer, please contact me at cubmaster@pack92.org

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment